Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Drawing on Dana´s Moly

My illustration in the Dana´s Moly.

It is made with a calibrated marker and colored pencils.

I have raised the roots of the tree you have drawn Dana, and mushrooms with beautiful colors have emerged. The wind blows, the seed of dandelions, and the leaves of the trees fly very far. In this fantastic forest anything can happen...

I'm waiting for your Molys. Where are they?. Do you have started? I'm waiting for your comments at the end of this post.

Do you wish to continue this project or do you want to stop?
If you don´t want, or can´t, please inform to me for seek other partners. Thanks.

Moly_X_32

Moly_X_32

Moly_X_32

2 comments:

Mme Wright said...

looks great!!

I don't have any journals in my hands... Still waiting....

Marty Harris said...

Gorgeous book. Keep up the brilliant work.